Zero-turn mowers are designed for extra power and durability, combined with precision in maneuvering. It usually has a steering or turning system that allows the mower to rotate on its own axis, and this makes it ideal for larger lawns and commercial operations.
Husqvarna 967324101 V-Twin 724 cc Zero Turn Mower, 54"
The Husqvarna Z200 series was designed to help you hit the grass running with performance, endurance, and style. The innovative features on this mower give you the ability to turn lawn care into something enjoyable, instead of something that’s taxing and stressful.
With a cutting width of 54” and a power of 24HP, this mower has the ability to work on 2.8 acres/hr.
- Maintenance-free transmission—With integrated zero-turn transmissions, you don’t have to worry about maintenance and that’s something that takes a lot off of your plate;
- Ready-start equipped—Under normal starting conditions, this mower won’t need a lot of user input just to get it started because it has an automatic choke system that simplifies the entire starting process;
- Reinforced steel cutting deck—You also get a cutting deck that’s reinforced with heavy flat-stock steel, and this gives your mower added durability. This leading-edge technology helps you mow the grass in the most efficient way possible;
- Air-induction mowing technology—The superior cut owes a lot to this air-induction technology, which draws air from the top and the bottom of the deck. This greatly improves grass lift and makes the result better and more efficient.
Most users who have tried out this lawn mower are quite satisfied with its performance, especially because of the following advantages:
- Long-lasting and durable—They’re not kidding when they say you’ll hit the grass running, because this lawn mower is truly in it for the long haul. Its features are designed not only to give you optimum performance, but also to ensure that it will last you a long time. Winning features like the engine’s premium air filtration system and the robust frame help make sure that this mower will last you for some time;
- Easy to operate—The user friendliness of this lawn mower is another thing it has going for it. There’s an ergonomic control panel that was designed to ensure that everything is conveniently within reach. Literally, everything you want to do is within your fingertips. The unique tube-style chassis also makes sure that there’s a removable foot pan, and this makes access to the top of the cutting deck really easy;
- Safe to use—Occupational safety is one of the most important things you should consider when running a business, and this is why it’s really an advantage that this lawn mower has features like an anti-sleep foot area, lee headlights in the bumper, an automatic park brake system, as well as a rear engine guard.
While user remarks are mostly positive, some users have remarked that this is a bit too top heavy, and this prevents them from being able to mow along 35°-45° slopes for instance.
With a powerful 24HP engine and 54” 3-bladed steel deck, this zero turn mower by Poulan PRO definitely gives you the best of the best in performance, durability, and comfort.
It’s so powerful and efficient, it can work 2.8 acres per hour. It can go as fast as 6 mph and it has a 3.5- gallon fuel capacity.
- Dual-wheel hydro transmission—You can independently control each wheel, and this gives you maximum maneuverability. By simply moving your arms forward and backwards, you can easily control the mower and make it go in whatever direction you want: forward, backward, left, or right. Because of this increased maneuverability, you can zip through obstacles and change the direction of your mowing with ease;
- Durable and responsive hydraulic pump motors—The combination of the steering system, hydraulic pump motors, and engine is so powerful, it can cut through grass whether it’s dry or wet;
- Easy-to-operate dual levers—This has foam-padded hand grips that make the mower so easy to operate, so you don’t have to worry about figuring out so many things.
Users are very happy about the advantages of this lawn mower, which they often point out as the following:
- Shorter mowing time—Thanks to its winning combination of product features, when you use this zero-turn mower, you can mow a certain area at half the time it usually takes. Cutting the mowing time in half saves you a lot of energy and time, making you more cost-efficient and ultimately more profitable;
- Lasts longer—Your Poulan PRO zero-turn mower can outlast other normal riding mowers because you’re not overworking the engine. Since it’s more efficient and can complete the job in less time, there’s less wear and tear;
- Comfortable and easy to use—The digital hour meter and 15” extra high-back seat make this mower extra comfortable to use, and this are 2 of the factors that makes this zero turn mower ideal. You can also easily choose and adjust among the different cutting height options – from 1 1/2” to 4”, in 1/2” increments.
This lawn mower is a hit for many, but a few have pointed out that if you have a larger (more than an acre) and hillier yard, then you might find the power a little lacking, especially if the mower goes uphill.
Overall, choosing a zero-turn mower, instead of a regular one, is a good decision because it helps you maneuver through obstacles in your yard with no problem at all. If you’re thinking of a lawn care business, you need to invest in a lawn mower that with a larger capacity that’s more efficient and powerful.
Either of the options in our Zero Turn Mower Reviews are definitely worth looking into.
Our Top Pick For Your Own Lawn Care Business
Get started now with a career outdoors!